Hi SmallGovCon readers, this has been a busy and exciting week at Koprince Law! As we announced earlier, I’m proud to be the new managing partner and prouder still that Nicole Pottroff and Haley Claxton have been named senior associates at the firm. Keep tuning in, because we’ll be bringing you all the updates and commentary on federal contracting news that you can handle!
This week also saw some news in the wider federal contracting world, including a new frictionless acquisition approach, a next phase of category management, and a global construction services recompete.
- JAIC wants to make smaller ’boutique’ data sets. [fedscoop]
- Agencies achieving frictionless acquisition in variety of ways. [federalnewsnetwork]
- Launch of IT vendor management office part of next phase of category management. [federalnewsnetwork]
- GAO: Federal Agencies Lag in Retaining Veteran Employees. [nextgov]
- Second Government Contracting Executive Pleads Guilty to Bribery Conspiracy Involving PBGC Contracts. [justice.gov]
- Navy Issues RFP for Potential $5B Global Construction Services Recompete. [govconwire]