Do you need a GAO protest attorney? If you believe that an agency failed to properly prepare the solicitation terms, establish a competitive range, or evaluate proposals (among other things), a GAO bid protest attorney may be able to help make things right.
If you are considering a GAO bid protest, contact the GAO protest attorney at Koprince Law LLC. Drawing on our experience and knowledge of the contracting regulations and GAO case law, Koprince Law can prepare a thorough and well-supported GAO protest on your behalf to maximize your chances of success.
GAO Bid Protest Attorney Services
Koprince Law’s GAO protest attorney services include:
- GAO Bid Protest Analysis. If you are contemplating filing a GAO protest, you are probably wondering: what is my likelihood of success? Koprince Law’s GAO protest attorneys will review your situation and provide you with a full and frank analysis of the risks and benefits of proceeding with a protest.
- GAO Bid Protest Technical Review. Filing a GAO bid protest is no simple matter. Short deadlines and little-known technical rules can lead to dismissal of a GAO protest. Koprince Law can help you identify the appropriate filing deadlines and avoid other technical pitfalls.
- GAO Bid Protest Research. The GAO has been evaluating bid protests for decades, and its body of previous decisions (known as “GAO case law”) often influences how a particular bid protest will be decided. If you decide to proceed with a GAO bid protest, Koprince Law will research and cite the GAO case law to strengthen your protest arguments.
- GAO Bid Protest Preparation and Filing. The key to any successful GAO bid protest is a strong and well-written GAO bid protest document. Citing GAO case law and other applicable laws and regulations, Koprince Law’s GAO protest attorneys can prepare a thorough and well-supported GAO bid protest on your behalf.
- GAO Bid Protest Intervention (Defense). If a competitor protests your contract award, you do not need to stay on the sidelines and hope for the best. Instead, you may be entitled to intervene in the GAO bid protest process and explain why the agency’s award decision should stand. Koprince Law’s attorneys have successfully intervened in GAO bid protests on behalf of a number of small businesses, resulting in dismissals and denials of competitors’ protests. Drawing on Steven’s knowledge and experience, Koprince Law’s GAO protest attorneys can intervene in a GAO protest on your behalf and help preserve your contract award.
GAO Bid Protest FAQs
- Do I need a lawyer to file a GAO bid protest? No. The GAO bid protest rules do not require a GAO protest to be filed by a lawyer. However, you should strongly consider hiring an experienced GAO bid protest attorney to file your protest. Working with a GAO bid protest attorney can help you avoid complex technical pitfalls and present a stronger case to the GAO. In addition, without an attorney, you will not be entitled to review the full agency file, and may miss critical opportunities to supplement your protest. In contrast, your GAO protest attorney will be able to review the entire agency file under a GAO protective order, potentially offering you additional opportunities to challenge the award decision.
- Will I recover my GAO protest attorneys’ fees? Maybe. If your protest is plainly meritorious, and the agency fails to take prompt corrective action, the GAO may award you your attorneys’ fees and internal protest costs. You should carefully track the time expended by your employees on the GAO protest, because you will need to provide appropriate backup in the event you are entitled to recover your costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Do I need to travel to Washington, DC to file a GAO bid protest? Does my GAO bid protest attorney need to be located in Washington, DC? No and no. Regardless of whether you file a GAO protest on your own or hire a GAO protest attorney, neither you nor your attorney needs to travel to Washington, DC. GAO bid protests may be filed from anywhere in the world by email or facsimile, and most GAO bid protests are decided without any in-person argument before GAO. Koprince Law’s location outside Kansas City does not affect our ability to file GAO protests.
Contact Koprince Law’s GAO Protest Attorneys
If you need GAO bid protest attorney services, do not delay. Call Koprince Law LLC at (785) 200-8919 or by email at email@example.com.