Gregory is an Associate Attorney at Koprince McCall Pottroff LLC. Greg’s practice area covers a wide variety of issues pertaining to federal government contracts law. When tackling issues for clients, Greg relies on his experience in complex federal and state regulatory matters to help clients navigate the intricate web of federal government contracts law and its administrative processes. He also uses his skills in research, communication, and drafting to provide clients with clear and concise solutions for many of their varied needs.
Before joining Koprince McCall Pottroff, Greg worked in the field of Federal and State Regulatory Compliance as a corporate officer for one of the nation’s largest home health and hospices companies. He also helped guide compliance and privacy initiatives during the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic as a Compliance and Privacy Business Partner to various healthcare entities within one of Kansas City’s largest Health Systems.
Greg attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law during which he gained practical experience in a large array of different legal environments ranging from criminal prosecution and defense to governmental regulatory interpretation. Prior to Law School, Greg attended Kansas State University where he received his B.A. in History with a Minor in Economics.
When he is not at work, Greg treasures spending time with his family. They enjoy a wide variety of activities, including anything related to the outdoors, listening to music, reading a good book, or watching one of the many movies from Greg’s extensive movie collection. During sports seasons Greg and his family are avid fans of the Kansas State Wildcats, Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Chiefs, Formula One Racing, and New Orleans Pelicans.
Greg may be contacted by telephone at (785) 200-8919 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missouri (Inactive)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- J.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- B.A., Kansas State University, History with a Minor in Economics
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Kansas Bar Association
- “Proposed FAR Regulation Turns up the Heat on Federal Contractor Greenhouse Gas Emission Reporting”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “SBA’s 7(a) and 504 Loans Proposed Rule: Affiliation Based on “Control” Soon to be a Thing of the Past”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Back to Basics: Limitations on Subcontracting”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Pay it Forward, or Pay the Price, Says SBA in Proposed Rules for 8(a) Tribal Entities”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Back to Basics: SBA’s Mentor-Protégé Program”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Back to Basics: Veteran-Owned Businesses and SDVOSB Eligibility”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “FAR Proposed Rule: Incumbent Service Workers Need to be Hired”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Leaving OHA Email on “Unread” still Counts as Receipt For Appeal Timing Rules”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “SBA Finalizes Rule Allowing Set-Asides Under Small Business MACs.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “SBA Proposes to Eliminate Some 8(a) Joint Venture Agreement Approval Requirements.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Recommends Improvements For Comments on Proposed Federal Agency Rules.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “SBA Inspector General Identifies “Challenges” with Multiple SBA Programs.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “FAR Update: Simplified Acquisition Threshold and Micro-Purchase Threshold are Going Up.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “DoD Finalizes Restrictions on Use of LPTA Source Selection Process.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Reminds Contractors to Update All Profiles After a Name Change or Risk Bid Rejection.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “Plan Ahead to Prevent Proposal Submission Issues, Says GAO.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “Proposed FAR Update to Allow Small Business Set-Asides for Contracts Outside USA.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Examines Requirements for Sole-Source Contracts.” SmallGovCon, 2019.