Gregory is a Senior Associate Attorney at Koprince McCall Pottroff LLC. Greg’s practice area covers a wide variety of issues pertaining to federal government contracts law. When tackling issues for clients, Greg relies on his experience in complex federal and state regulatory matters to help clients navigate the intricate web of federal government contracts law and its administrative processes. He also uses his skills in research, communication, and drafting to provide clients with clear and concise solutions for many of their varied needs.
Before joining Koprince McCall Pottroff, Greg worked in the field of Federal and State Regulatory Compliance as a corporate officer for one of the nation’s largest home health and hospices companies. He also helped guide compliance and privacy initiatives during the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic as a Compliance and Privacy Business Partner to various healthcare entities within one of Kansas City’s largest Health Systems.
Greg attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law during which he gained practical experience in a large array of different legal environments ranging from criminal prosecution and defense to governmental regulatory interpretation. Prior to Law School, Greg attended Kansas State University where he received his B.A. in History with a Minor in Economics.
When he is not at work, Greg treasures spending time with his family. They enjoy a wide variety of activities, including anything related to the outdoors, listening to music, reading a good book, or watching one of the many movies from Greg’s extensive movie collection. During sports seasons Greg and his family are avid fans of the Kansas State Wildcats, Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Chiefs, Formula One Racing, and New Orleans Pelicans.
Greg may be contacted by telephone at (785) 200-8919 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missouri (Inactive)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- J.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- B.A., Kansas State University, History with a Minor in Economics
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Douglas County Kansas Bar Association
- “The SBA Mentor-Protege Program”, Co-Presenter, 2023 Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship.
- “Top 21 Legal Mistakes in Government Contracting”, Co-Presenter, Govology 2023.
- “Government Contracts Legal Update”, Co-Presenter, Texas PTAC- El Paso Webinar 2023.
- “The Do’s and Don’ts of Federal Government Contracting”, Co-Presenter, 2022 El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Webinar.
- “Joint Venturing: Best Practices and Updates”, Co-Presenter, 2022 Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship.
- “Limitations on Subcontracting”, Co-Presenter, 2022 Pennsylvania PTAC: Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission PTAC Webinar.
- “SBA Webinar Clarifies New Expectations for 8(a) Social Disadvantage Narrative”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Davis-Bacon Act Resurrects Old Prevailing Wage Methodology”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “GAO: Each JV Partner’s Experience Must Be Considered”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Senate-Passes 2024 NDAA Set-Aside to Race DoD Set-Aside Sole-Source Contract Threshold Limits,”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “DoD Revises its Other Transactions Guide”, Small GovCon 2023.
- “Back to Basics: Status Protests”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Back to Basics: Calculating Small Business Size”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “New Defenses to the Ostensible Subcontractor Tule are Coming”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Buy American? Agencies Must Carefully Document Market Research for Domestic Preference Compliance, says GAO”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “The Dog Ate my Addendum: Don’t Neglect your Joint Venture Addendum, says OHA”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Back to Basics: Debriefings”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “DoD to Utilize Category Management for Procurements, but this time to Increase Small Business Contracts”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Back to Basics: Top Five Things About SDVOSB and VOSBs”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “Law to Create One Stop Shop for Small Business Questions”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “SBA: NAICS Code Must Match the Work Sought, not the Offeror’s Work”, SmallGovCon 2023.
- “SBA Provides Answers on Vets Certification Program Roll-Out in Q&A Session”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Proposed FAR Regulation Turns up the Heat on Federal Contractor Greenhouse Gas Emission Reporting”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “SBA’s 7(a) and 504 Loans Proposed Rule: Affiliation Based on “Control” Soon to be a Thing of the Past”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Back to Basics: Limitations on Subcontracting”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Pay it Forward, or Pay the Price, Says SBA in Proposed Rules for 8(a) Tribal Entities”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Back to Basics: SBA’s Mentor-Protégé Program”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Back to Basics: Veteran-Owned Businesses and SDVOSB Eligibility”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “FAR Proposed Rule: Incumbent Service Workers Need to be Hired”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Leaving OHA Email on “Unread” still Counts as Receipt For Appeal Timing Rules”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “SBA Finalizes Rule Allowing Set-Asides Under Small Business MACs.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “SBA Proposes to Eliminate Some 8(a) Joint Venture Agreement Approval Requirements.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Recommends Improvements For Comments on Proposed Federal Agency Rules.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “SBA Inspector General Identifies “Challenges” with Multiple SBA Programs.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “FAR Update: Simplified Acquisition Threshold and Micro-Purchase Threshold are Going Up.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “DoD Finalizes Restrictions on Use of LPTA Source Selection Process.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Reminds Contractors to Update All Profiles After a Name Change or Risk Bid Rejection.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “Plan Ahead to Prevent Proposal Submission Issues, Says GAO.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “Proposed FAR Update to Allow Small Business Set-Asides for Contracts Outside USA.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Examines Requirements for Sole-Source Contracts.” SmallGovCon, 2019.