We sure are enjoying the change to fall weather here in Lawrence, Kansas, home of the SmallGovCon blog! The leaves are beautiful–until you have to start raking them. Hope you are enjoying the weather in your parts, too.
This week saw some important updates in the government contracting world. These included lessons from public and private sector organizations on cybersecurity, a new Army museum, and what a new administration could mean for contractors.
- VA is helping veterans seeking a career in high technology [FederalNewsNetwork]
- With transition coming, what lessons can public and private sector organizations share on cybersecurity? [FedScoop]
- Army opens new museum for Veterans Day 2020 [FederalNewsNetwork]
- CISA’s Ware resigns; is Director Krebs next out the door? [FederalNewsNetwork]
- What a Biden administration will mean for contractors [FederalNewsNetwork]
- NASA project aims to train, upgrade its acquisition staff [FederalNewsNetwork]
- Sen. Warner: Pentagon tech spending should be ‘reexamined’ post-COVID [FedScoop]
- Pentagon to get more control over nuclear weapons funding under Senate proposal [DefenseNews]