Stephanie is an Associate Attorney at Koprince McCall Pottroff LLC. Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie worked as a Staff Attorney for the Office of the Kansas Securities Commissioner at the Kansas Insurance Department. At the Office of the Kansas Securities Commissioner, Stephanie assisted with enforcing the Kansas Securities Act through civil, criminal, and administrative actions, by collaborating with attorneys and investigators nationwide on large-scale matters, and reviewing new and existing offerings for compliance with the Act.
At Washburn University School of Law, Stephanie worked as a student intern for two semesters in the Small Business and Nonprofit Transactional Clinic assisting small and non-profit businesses establish their business. This primarily included drafting Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization, drafting Bylaws, assisting non-profit businesses in establishing 501(c)(3) status, and applying for trademarks. Additionally, Stephanie spent three years as a member of the Women’s Attorney Association, serving as treasurer for one year, as well as serving one term as the Communications Chair for the Washburn Student Bar Association. Prior to law school, Stephanie received an undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
Stephanie is a long-term Kansas resident and enjoys participating in activities that connect her to the community. In her free time, she can be found spending time with her husband and two children. Stephanie volunteers as a leader for her daughter’s Girl Scout troop and the fundraising chair for her son’s Scouts BSA troop. She also enjoys reading, cooking, baking, and traveling anywhere that has a shore and warm water.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Kansas
- J.D., Washburn University School of Law
- B.A., University of Missouri – Kansas City
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- “Back to Basics: EDWOSB Eligibility”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Should We Discuss This? Agencies Required to Enter into Discussions with All Offerors in Competitive Range”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Top of the Class: 8(a) Early Graduation”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “New Senate Bill Takes Aim at Organizational Conflicts of Interest”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Limitations on Subcontracting Part 1: What Are They and How They Apply”, SmallGovCon 2022.
- “Control Matters: For SDVOSB Companies, Pay Attention to Appearances as Well as Realities” SmallGovCon 2022
- “Is the End Near? NITAAC Releases CIO-SP4 Amendments 15 and 16.” SmallGovCon, 2022
- “CIO-SP4 Amendments 12,13, 14 Update Submission Date and Experience Reporting Method.” SmallGovCon, 2022.
- “GAO Tested SBA on its Tribal 8(a) Verification Process and Found It Mostly Held Up.” SmallGovCon, 2022.
- “Appeals Court Upholds Preliminary Injunction on COVID-19 Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate.” SmallGovCon, 2022.
- “Keep Registrations in SAM Current to Avoid Loss of SDVOSB Verification.” SmallGovCon, 2021.