Congratulations, everyone! We’ve made it through another week. Hopefully your weekend will be full of (socially-distanced) pool parties and barbecues . . . or, at the least, an afternoon couch nap.
Before we log off for the weekend, it’s time for the SmallGovCon Week In Review. In this week’s edition, we’ll touch on CMMC (of course), the Alliant II cancellation, and more.
Have a great weekend!
- CMMC requirements show up in GSA’s STARS III contract (FedScoop);
- New DoD Security Regulations Have Ramifications for IT Contractors (ECommerce Times);
- Experts Break Down GSA’s Abrupt Cancellation of $15B Small Business IT GWAC (NextGov);
- Defense Contractors Ask Government to Backfill DoD Money Used to Cover COVID-19 Expenses (GovConWire); and
- DIA unveils solicitation for $12.6B IT Contract (Washington Technology)