Hi there loyal readers! We’ve been getting some great cool fall weather here in Lawrence. Seems like summer is officially over. Hope you’re enjoying fall as well.
We also hope you enjoy’s this week’s round-up of government contracting news, including stories about GSA’s new commercial e-Marketplace, issues impacting women veteran-owned businesses, and an update to LPTA procurements for non-DOD agencies (we recently blogged about the related LPTA update for DOD agencies).
- TRANSCOM says capable businesses are applying to manage military moves. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- GSA Opens Bids on Commercial e-Marketplace. [NextGov]
- Federal Acquisition Service commissioner resigns. [fedscoop]
- It’s Time to Turn Up the Volume on Women Veteran-Owned Businesses. [Military.com]
- Lowest Price Technically Acceptable Source Selection Process. [FederalRegister.gov]
- National Background Investigations Bureau Transferred to Department of Defense. [Defense.gov]
- Ex-Pentagon official says he was pushed out for saying defense companies were ripping off DoD. [taskandpurpose]
Looking for the latest government contracting legal news? Sign up for our free monthly newsletter, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.