Happy Friday, Readers. We hope you had a great week. We are starting to get a little fall weather around these parts, which is exciting. Fall has also brought the prospect of a potential government shutdown and what the impact will be, as reflected in some of these articles. The budget process is complicated, so we are all waiting to see how it shakes out.
We’ve also included some other articles on topics such as OASIS+ and cybersecurity, we hope will be of interest to you below. Have a great weekend.
- US Department of Labor, Navient Corp. Enter Into Agreement to Resolve Allegations of Hiring Discrimination
- PF 2023-41 Class Deviation from the Federal Acquisition Regulation provision at 52.204-7, System for Award Management
- Air Force needs to clarify its goals for space technology acquisition
- GSA’s OASIS+ sucked into the protest void
- US Department of Labor, Nielson Company US Reach Agreement to Resolve Alleged Race-Based Hiring Discrimination in Dallas, San Antonio
- Top 10 Common Legal Mistakes to Avoid in Federal Government Contracting
- Congress Losing Patience on Federal Workforce’s Return to Office
- Bootcamp held for small business owners on how to win government contracts
- GSA announces new political appointees
- New Pentagon cyber strategy emphasizes industry and global partnerships
- Senate confirms deputy secretary at VA
- IRS to remain ‘fully operational’ if Congress triggers government shutdown
- Subcontractor Sentenced to Pay Nearly $9 Million in a Criminal Fine and Restitution for Rigging Bids and Defrauding the U.S. Military
- GSA shifts Federal Acquisition Service organizational structure to align with customers