Happy December! If you haven’t started your holiday shopping, don’t panic, you still have time! It’s hard to believe that 2023 is almost over. I don’t know about you, but here at SmallGovCon, the year seemed to fly by.
We hope you have a nice weekend and can get out to enjoy all the holiday season has to offer.
And now, in federal government contracting news, check out some interesting articles about how the federal government is approaching the use of AI and protecting critical supply chains.
- Virginia tactical gear & equipment company agrees to pay more than $2 million to settle allegations related to Buy American Act
- RAI Toolkit Executive Summary
- Defense Logistics Agency Makes Thanksgiving Meals Possible Worldwide
- Disparities In Government Contracting And How Leaders Can Boost The Economy
- Executive Order on Interagency Security Committee
- 10 HUBZone Companies Secure Spots on $700M Air Force Construction Services Contract
- Here’s who’s responsible for AI in federal agencies
- Is an earthquake ahead for a mainstay of federal procurement?
- Average security-clearance-processing speed, hits a speed bump
- Generative AI, Edge Computing & Modernization: Homeland Security Leaders Share Top Priorities
- Inspector general to probe decision on relocating FBI building
- New DHS supply chain center aims to head off future crises