Happy June, Readers! Can you believe it’s the start of summer already? This year is certainly flying by. I hope you have lots of fun summer plans with family and friends. I know that I’m looking forward to it.
We’ve included several articles that hopefully provide some good information concerning federal government contracting today. Enjoy the weekend!
- Small Business Size Standards: Notification of Two Virtual Public Forums on Size Protest [FedReg]
- 4 Tips for Winning Government Infrastructure Contracts [ForConstPros]
- DoD tells industry how it will handle cost of inflation [FedNewsNet]
- US Military Budget 2022: How Much Does the U.S. Spend on Defense? [GovConWire]
- Money Matters: Three SBA programs you probably haven’t heard of and could be taking advantage of [ARentMang]
- NASA supports small business research to power future exploration [ASM&D]
- How Does the Government Assist Small Businesses? [ExecBiz]
- Why are too many GovGon websites so lacking in the basics? [WashTech]
- DTRA Seeks Proposals for $4B Tech Contract to Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction [GovConWire]
- How the Pentagon plans to manage inflation costs in contracts [FCW]
- Previously banned labor law rule for federal contractors comes back into play [FedNewsNet]
- Wage Compression In Government Contractors Needs To Be Addressed [Forbes]
- Cross-agency working group reviewing gaps in federal cybersecurity capabilities [FedNewsNet]
- Pentagon announces new leadership for chief digital, AI office [FedScoop]