It’s a rainy Friday here in Lawrence—the perfect type of weather to either take a nap or read something interesting. Because we can’t do the former, we’ll settle on the latter.
In this edition of the Week In Review, we’ll look at a list of the largest government contractors, a new secure cloud, and more examples of #govcon personnel behaving badly.
Have a great weekend!
- DoD testing secure cloud to help small contractors protect data. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- Ex-Army colonel pleads guilty in contractor kickback scheme. [GovExec]
- These 30 companies, including Boeing, get the most money from the federal government. [USAToday]
- A review of NASA’s engineering and technical services contracts. [SpaceRef]
- Michigan man charged with falsely claiming SDVOSB status in order to receive $12 million in contracts. [Justice.Gov]
- House oversight committee approves ‘ban the box’ bill for agencies, contractors. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- What does ‘best-in-class’ really mean for federal contracts? [FederalNewsNetwork]
- Immediately effective policy memo released for accounting firms auditing the DoD. [Memo]