Another week; another snow storm. As with much of the country, lovely Lawrence Kansas is thawing out from yet another midweek snow deluge.
For those of you looking to escape the snow for a bit, we’ve got a fresh set of stories in this week’s news including misbehaving contractors, the success of PTAC in Little Rock, a contract war in space, and Snoop Dogg giving back to SDVOSBs.
Kick your feet up, put on some D-O-double-G, and have a great weekend!
- DHS needs your input on its departmentwide cloud migration. [Fedscoop]
- Another government shutdown averted, but NASA contractors still hurting from the last one. [FLToday]
- Center helps Arkansas agencies earn millions in government contracts. [PBCommercial]
- SpaceX files protest of NASA’s Lucy launch contract awarded to ULA. [SpaceflightNow]
- GSA launches enhanced debriefing pilot, but why not make it permanent? [FederalNewsNetwork]
- New Jersey man and others charged for accepting luxury gifts in exchange for government contracts. [NJHerald]
- Snoop Dogg to perform at event for “certified, disabled veteran-owned small businesses”. [Alhiphop]
- Contractor traded football tickets, rifles for work on SC nuclear fuel plant. [PostandCourier]