Happy Friday Readers! It’s time to say goodbye to 2022 and make plans for the new year. We hope 2022 has been a good year for you. We are looking forward to providing valuable insights for federal contractors in 2023 and we appreciate your continued support of SmallGovCon. This week saw important updates regarding both the signing of the National Defense Authorization Act and government spending bill.
We wish you the best in 2023! Happy new year!
- Press Release: National Defense Authorization Act Signed: H.R. 7776 [whitehouse.gov]
- SBA Administrator, Louisiana Governor Announce New HUBZones to Expand Federal Contracting Opportunities for Small Businesses Across the State, Strengthening One of the Nation’s Critical Manufacturing and Transportation Centers [SBA]
- National Defense Authorization Act of 2020, Credit for Lower Tier Subcontracting and Other Amendments [FedReg]
- Senate reaches breakthrough and passes $1.7T omnibus funding bill [FCW]
- Agencies are lagging in implementing constituent services law, GAO says [FCW]
- FedRAMP reform measures enacted as Biden signs NDAA into law [FedScoop]
- President Biden Signs Bill to Prevent Conflicts of Interest in Federal Contracting [ExecGov]
- As Anticipated, Lockheed Martin-Sikorsky Has Protested the Army’s FLRAA Selection [Forbes]
- At long last, smooth legal waters for massive overhaul of DoD’s moving system [FedNewsNet]
- U.S. Small Business Administration Announces 2022 Surety Companies and Agencies Rankings [SBA]
- Temporary Authorizations for Covered Contracts Related to Ukraine. [ACQ.OSD]
- Correction to Small Business Innovation Research Data Rights. [FedReg]
- Preliminary Notice of Violation – National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia LLC [Energy.gov]
- Federal Procurement: Emergency-Related Acquisition Flexibilities [CRSReports]