Happy Friday, everyone! It’s a beautiful day in Lawrence, as we seemed to have dodged the bullet with the massive mid-April winter storm that’s affected our friends up north. No matter where you’re located, we hope you’ve had a great week, too.
Before we head out for the weekend, it’s time for the Week In Review. In this week’s edition, we’ll take a look at the nominee to head the SBA, VA contracting goals, a new DoD rule to implement the nonmanufacturer rule to 8(a) contracts, and more.
Have a great weekend!
- Trump to nominate US Treasurer to replace McMahon as SBA head. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- VA increases contracting with SDVOSBs. [VA.gov]
- Thornberry considering punishing DoD for moving too slowly on new laws. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- Pentagon contract managers failed to police overpayments to executives. [GovExec]
- A proposed DoD rule would make the non-manufacturer rule apply to all 8(a) contracts. [Federal Register]
- What I wish I had known. Tips for government contracting. [ClearanceJobs]
- Watchdog questions NSA’s $636 million in award fee incentive contracts. [GovExec]