Our hometown Jayhawks basketball team didn’t fare so well in the NCAA tournament. That’s alright; spring is right around the corner. And with it some nice weather across the country. Hope you are able to enjoy the outdoors this weekend.
But before the weekend arrives, this week brought some interesting updates in government contracting, including the details on the regulatory freeze from the Biden administration, IT modernization developments, and preparing for a CMMC assessment.
- Tips to Prepare for a First CMMC Assessment [NatDef]
- An Overview of Federal Regulations and the Rulemaking Process [CRSReports]
- Freedom of Information Act: Actions Needed to Improve Agency Compliance with Proactive Disclosure Requirements [GAO]
- Three Indicted in Bribery Scheme Related to U.S. Military Contracts in Alaska [DOJ]
- When it comes to the Biden administration regulatory agenda, contractors are waiting for the shoes to drop [FedNewsNet]
- $1B for TMF: A ‘put up or shut up moment’ for tougher federal IT fixes [FedNewsNet]
- Airman, others face conspiracy counts over Alaska contracts [APNews]
- Lawrence Man Pleads Guilty to Defense Contracting Fraud [DOJ]