We hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July. Next week promises to be busy, with vacations ending and preparations for the 4th quarter rush. In the meantime, let’s dive into this week’s edition of the SmallGovCon Week in Review!
This week, we highlight IT draft requests from the DOT, an update to the DHS EAGLE II program, a proposed amendment to the DFARS, and more.
Have a great weekend!
- DOT continues to modernize its IT infrastructure by issuing two draft requests for proposals on its EITSS contract. [FedScoop]
- DHS looks into redeveloping FLASH in its successor to the EAGLE II program. [Washington Technology]
- DoD proposes an amendment to the DFARS seeking to streamline the SSR submission process. [Federal Register]
- Alaska’s Congressional Delegation, SBA chairman, and small business owners meet to highlight the importance of the 8(a) Business Development Program. [KTUU]
- David Drabkin, highlights some of the key recommendations the 809 Panel is making for DoD reorganization. [Federal News Radio]