TGIF! Let’s get the weekend started off with a look at the latest and greatest in government contracting.
In this week’s edition of the SmallGovCon Week in Review, we’ll take a look at DoD’s final rule amending DFARS to increase certain micro-purchase thresholds, more questions about the SBA’s small business participation report cards, a former background investigator’s guilty plea, and much more.
Have a great weekend!
- DoD issues final rule amending DFARS to increase micro-purchase thresholds. [Federal Register]
- Did the Small Business Administration really meet their FY17 goals. [Linkedin]
- A former background investigator pleads guilty to making a false statement and may serve 5 years. [U.S. Department of Justice]
- Google not renewing its contract with Pentagon due to employee backlash. [Quartz at Work]
- Richmond company agrees to pay $625,000 to settle federal civil fraud lawsuit. [U.S. Department of Justice]