Hello, Readers. We hope you had a great week and are all stocked up on candy for Halloween. Every year, during this time, our city has a Zombie Walk downtown and let me tell you, some of them are pretty scary! It’s quite a sight to see a hundred Zombies, big and small, walking around! It’s become a very fun Halloween tradition for many local families.
Today’s treat is the week in review. Enjoy your weekend!
- Update Regarding Executive Order 14042 for Federal Contractors [SafeFedWork]
- Final Defendant in Conspiracy to Manufacture, Import, and Sell Counterfeit Military Clothing and Gear Sentenced to Federal Prison [DoJ]
- Navy Officials Say Contractors Outsource Work on Aircraft Carriers, Submarines [ExecGov]
- Treasury, OMB Report 50% Drop in FY 2022 Deficit; Janet Yellen, Shalanda Young Quoted [ExecGov]
- Army Solicits Proposals for $975M Follow-On Mission Training Support Contract [GovConWire]
- DOD Solicits Proposals for $499M Anti-Tamper Tech Development Contract [GovConWire]
- DARPA Plans Follow-On Technical, Analytical Support Services IDIQ [GovConWire]
- GSA may have sunk the prospects for its brand new governmentwide contract [FedNewsNet]
- GSA Eyes 2023 Competition for Alliant 3, OASIS-Plus Contract Vehicles [GocConWire]
- Navy to break up some big contracts to increase small business participation [FedNewsNet]
- Maximizing Your MAC, or How to Get Paid: Go-To-Guy Timberlake [BGov]
- Honeywell to Pay $3.35 Million for Alleged False Claims for Zylon Bullet Proof Vest [DoJ]
- Former Tribal Official Pleads Guilty to Bribery Scheme [DoJ]
- U.S. Small Business Administration Announces 2022 National Veterans Small Business Week Launching Oct. 31 [SBA]