Happy Holidays, Blog Readers! Please make sure to thank all those that work tirelessly during the holidays to make things merry and bright and I’m not just referring to Santa. We truly appreciate you! We hope you have a very joyful holiday season surrounded by family and friends.
And now in federal government contracting news this week, a big update about labor in federal construction projects.
- Fact Sheet: Biden-Harris Administration Announces Action to Support Economic and Efficient Construction Projects While Creating Good-Paying and Union Jobs
- FACT SHEET: President Biden to Highlight How His Investing in America Agenda Has Led to a Black Small Business Boom
- Why the General Services Administration has a busy year coming up
- OMB Releases Guidance on Use of Project Labor Agreements in Federal Construction Projects
- Owner of Kansas Company Pleads Guilty to Crimes Related to Scheme to Illegally Export U.S. Avionics Equipment to Russia and Russian End Users
- Executives Charged with Bid Rigging, Territorial Allocation and Defrauding the U.S. Forest Service After a Wiretap Investigation
- Use of Project Labor Agreements on Federal Construction Projects
- ‘Fat Leonard,’ fugitive in Navy bribery case, facing extradition to US
- Iowa’s Ernst touts defense bill boost for small businesses seeking federal contracts
- Sterling Shepard Gets Into Holiday Spirit, Shows Support for Women-Owned Small Businesses
- SBA’s Handling of Identity Theft in the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Small Business Administration: Procedures for Reporting on Veteran-Owned Businesses Need Improvement
- Legislative Branch: Options for Enhancing Congressional Oversight of Rulemaking and Establishing an Office of Legal Counsel