The big government contracting news of the week was certainly the SBA’s proposed changes to the HUBZone regulations. But that wasn’t the only news. So let’s recap in this week’s edition of the SmallGovCon Week In Review!
Below, we’ll look at the DOD’s plan to audit registered SDVOSBs, an update on the CloudSmart strategy, and more.
Have a great weekend (and enjoy that leftover Halloween candy)!
- DOD announces it will audit registered SDVOSB contractors for set-aside and sole-source contracts. [DisabledVeterans.org]
- Industry wants clarity to Cloud Smart strategy. [FedScoop]
- A recent RAND report recommends increasing the use of technology to manage sensitive government information. [ExecutiveGov]
- The Government will prosecute a U.S. Navy contractor of widespread fraud in $1 billion cleanup of a radiation-contaminated shipyard. [Courthouse News Service]
- DoD, GSA, and NASA issue a proposed FAR amendment relating to Task Order Ombudsmans. [Federal Register]