Happy Friday, Readers! The fall leaves are absolutely beautiful here in Lawrence, Kansas right now. We’ve had our first freeze and the mornings have been quite chilly. As the seasons change in Kansas, our temperatures can fluctuate drastically. One day it’s 80 degrees and the next it’s 20. Those weather apps sure do come in handy to help decide which coat to wear. We hope you had a great week and are enjoying the fall beauty in your area of the world.
An announcement was made from the Safer Federal Workforce task force and the Office of Management and Budget releasing guidance to agencies on how to handle vaccine protocols moving forward. You can read more about this and other articles that we found informative below. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- White House prepares for partial lift on federal contractor vaccine mandate ban [FedNewsNet]
- Virginia Man Pleads Guilty to His Role in Government Contract Fraud [DoJ]
- Administrator Guzman Advances New Small Business Investment Company Reforms to Expand Access, Strengthen and Diversify SBA’s Public-Private Investment Partnership Program [SBA]
- Pentagon Seeks Information on Updated AI Talent Procurement Contract [ExecGov]
- Intelligence agencies must transform acquisition [FedNewsNet]
- The Nationwide Injunction on Contractors Vaccine Mandate is Lifted, But Agencies Told Not to Enforce It – Yet [GovExec]
- Exceed Federal Cyber Rules for an Edge: Rey Martinez de Andino [BGov]
- United States Resolves Construction and Procurement Investigation into Route 6/10 Project; Former Superintendent to Plead Guilty; Massachusetts Construction Company to Pay $1.5 Million in Connection with False Statements [DoJ]
- As White House Releases $60 Billion to States, SBA Commits to Breaking Down ‘Systemic Barriers’ to Win Federal Contracts [Inc]
- A New Law Aims to Stop Human Trafficking by Federal Contractors [GovExec]
- White House leaders see ‘momentum’ in ambitious federal cybersecurity overhaul [FedNewsNet]
- HHS Office for Civil Rights probes ‘hacking/IT incident’ at Defense Health Headquarters [FedScoop]