On this Veteran’s Day, our firm salutes veterans. Veterans are extraordinarily modest. They don’t ask for, or expect, a “thank you.” But that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve one. If you are a veteran, thank you very much for your service. If you are not a veteran, take a moment today to thank the veterans in your life. We appreciate you and we truly thank you for your service today and every day.
We’ve included some articles on federal government contracting that we found informative, this week. Enjoy the weekend and happy Veteran’s Day!
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Who Is a Veteran? [CRSReport]
- How to find data on millions and millions of pandemic federal funding awards [FedNewsNet]
- The Biden-Harris Administration Advances Equity and Opportunity for Black Americans and Communities Across the Country [Whitehouse]
- Agency Set to Exceed Small Business, Procurement Goals [DoD]
- Fewer contractors are protesting bids and awards [FedNewsNet]
- Senate to vote on Pentagon contract adjustments amid inflation [FedTimes]
- Leidos hit with DOJ subpoenas as part of antitrust, fraud probes [FedScoop]
- Former Air Force Contracting Specialist Sentenced to 30 Months for Bribery Scheme Involving Millions in DOD Contracts in Alaska [DoJ]
- Insulation Contracting Firm Sentenced for Rigging Bids [DoJ]
- The federal procurement elephant can dance [FedNewsNet]
- Pilot Program to Incentivize Contracting with Employee-Owned Businesses [DoD]
- Supporting Veterans’ Business Dreams [SyracuseU]