Happy Friday! We hope you had a great week and can take time to enjoy your weekend. We’ve been receiving a lot of rain here in the Midwest lately. The rain gauge was completely full and topped out at 4 1/2″ in a 12 hour span of time, this past week. Everything outside is looking beautiful and I’m guessing there will be a lot of lawn mowing going on this weekend.
We’ve included several articles that hopefully provide some good information concerning federal government contracting this week. Enjoy your weekend!
- Murky Laws Keep Contractors Wary of Losses in Next Debt Crisis [BlmLaw]
- President Biden, House Speaker McCarthy Reach Deal on Borrowing Limit [GovConWire]
- DISA’s plan to solve the facility clearance conundrum for small businesses [FedNewsNet]
- Biden and McCarthy reach a final deal to avoid US default and now must sell it to Congress [FedNewsNet]
- Agencies launch initiative to better identify minority-owned contractors [NextGov]
- GSA, SBA to Boost Contracting Opportunities for 8(a) Firms via Revised Partnership Agreement [GovConWire]
- What’s in that 99-page debt ceiling deal for contractors? [FedNewsNet]
- Don’t Miss These 3 Key Cyber Contract Opportunities [GovConWire]
- Former chief scientist for GTRI pleads guilty to conspiring to defraud Georgia Tech and the CIA [DoJ]
- GSA and SBA launch initiative to broaden small federal contracting landscape [FedScoop]
- USDA plots departmentwide cloud move with STRATUS contract [FedScoop]
- Agencies launch initiative to better identify minority-owned contractors [FCW]