Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Now it’s time to get back to the routine. And for those of us in the northern parts of the county–a few more months to walk in a winter wonderland.
To avoid that post-holiday letdown, enjoy some of these federal contracting updates that have been rolling in since my last update. This week, there are interesting stories including the new SBA administrator being confirmed, Space Force seeking innovative tech solutions, and calls for federal purchasing to change more quickly.
- The 5 trends likely to shape federal contracting in 2020. [federaltimes]
- At a crossroads: Federal acquisition must evolve more rapidly. [federalnewsnetwork]
- U.S. Space Force plans first pitch day for innovative tech. [fedscoop]
- SBA gets a new person in charge. [federaltimes]
- NASA Contractor Reaches $375,000 Settlement in Whistleblower Case. [courthousenews]
- OPM has yet to fix issues with contracts to help 2015 data breach victims. [federalnewsnetwork]