Hope our SmallGovCon readers had a great week! I want to give a shout out to the fine people at PubK, who did a great job hosting the Government Contracts Annual Review! It was a well-run and informative event.
This week saw some intriguing breaking news, such as an SBA summary of one year 8(a) Program extension, FedRAMP application to CMMC, and a push to negotiate prices at task order level.
- Draft RFP for Polaris IT contract nears end of comment period for small businesses [FedScoop]
- Official: Reciprocity Memos on DOD’s Cybersecurity Certification Program Are Ready [NextGov]
- Hit the ground running: Three acquisition ideas for 2021 [FedNewsNet]
- FY 2020 Procurement Management Review “Year in Review” Newsletter [USECDEF]
- Can the SolarWinds incident spur more action, less talk about supply chain security? [FedNewsNet]
- Biden Signs ‘Buy American’ Executive Order—Here’s What It Means For Businesses [Forbes]
- DPA will help Biden lead a more federal-centric response to COVID [FedNewsNet]
- Purity Tested, Senators Confirm General Austin for Secretary of Defense [GovExec]
- SBA to Provide One Year 8(a) Program Extension to Participants Due to COVID-19 [SBA]