Happy Friday, Blog Readers! We are sad that our Kansas City Chiefs will not be playing in the Super Bowl, this Sunday, but nevertheless it should be a competitive game and fun to watch. If you are heading out to that Super Bowl Party or just staying in this weekend, we thought we would share a delicious dip recipe from one of our SmallGovCon team members to enjoy during the big game.
9 Layer Italian Dip
- 1lb. Italian Sausage (browned & drained)
- (2) Bricks of Cream Cheese
- (1) Package Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- (1) Package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Your Favorite 6 Pizza Toppings (Pepperoni, Olives, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, etc.)
- Mix the cream cheese with the salad dressing mix and spread on bottom of baking dish. Layer your pizza toppings over the sausage with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. It’s great served with garlic bread. Enjoy!
And here are a few articles concerning federal government contracting news to read while you wait for kick-off. Have a great weekend!
- Order Sets Standards for Federal Construction Projects, Training for Contracting Workforce [FedWeek]
- Anything can have DEIA if agencies look hard enough [FedNewsNet]
- With New White House Directives, Some Startups Could Compete for Government Contracts [Yahoo]
- Air Force Notifies Industry of $90M Systems Engineering, Tech Assistance Procurement Plan [ExecBiz]
- Legislation to Expand Federal Contracting Opportunities Reaches President’s Desk [NextGov]
- Why services contractors have a difficult landscape to cross [FedNewsNet]
- SBA Launches Journey 6 to Help Women Business Owners Compete for Federal Contracts [SmlBizTrends]
- United States Army Research Biologist and Contractor Charged in Bribery Scheme at Aberdeen Proving Ground [DoJ]
- Florida Man Sentenced for Paying Bribes and Kickbacks and Defrauding the United States [DoJ]
- New DOD Chief Digital Artificial Intelligence Office Launches [DoD]
- Executive Order on Use of Project Labor Agreements For Federal Construction Projects [WH]
- House sends contracting innovation bill to president’s desk for signing [FedScoop]
- Lawmakers urge cancellation of multibillion dollar VA logistics system [FedNewsNet]
- Minority Business Leaders Advocate for Elevated Access to Federal Infrastructure Contracts [BlkEnt]
- White House Unveils Updated Critical and Emerging Tech List [ExecGov]