Here at SmallGovCon HQ, we’re trying to withstand these last few weeks of winter as we hold out for spring.
In federal contracting news, there are some interesting highlights. Among them are reactions from contractors to the beta.sam.gov portal, changes in agency priorities in the 2021 budget, and a new adaptive acquisition framework for defense agencies.
- Federal Contracting Community Shreds FBO Replacement Site in Letter to GSA. [nextgov]
- Change is hard vs. real problems: The tale of the beta.sam.gov portal. [federalnewsnetwork]
- Does The Government Consulting Paradigm Create Incentives Against Innovation? [forbes]
- 11 Major Agency Reforms in Trump’s 2021 Budget. [govexec]
- Can access to results from federal research projects be improved? [federaltimes]
- After hearing complaints, GSA moves to make beta.SAM.gov information easier to find. [federalnewsnetwork]
- Overstock.com protest could delay GSA commercial e-marketplace pilots until April or beyond. [fedscoop]
- New adaptive acquisition policies for defense contractors. [federalnewsnetwork]