We here at SmallGovCon have something on our minds this week, and it’s not only a roundup of the most important federal contracting news. A little game called the Super Bowl features our hometown Kansas City Chiefs, hoping to repeat as champions! This Chiefs-themed anthem has been my pump-up jam for the last several weeks.
Some of the key alerts for this week include an updated timeline for CIO-SP4, increased OTA use at Pentagon, and the CMMC rollout progresses.
- Updated Timeline for CIO-SP4 Solicitation Now Available [HHS]
- Defense Industry Could See Another Wave of Mergers, Acquisitions [NatDefMag]
- Enthusiasm Growing at Pentagon for OTAs [NatDefMag]
- General Management Advisory SBA’s Use of Vendors Without a Contract [SBA]
- Industry Group Gives Defense Contractors ‘C’ Health Grade in Annual Report [NextGov]
- DOD to Try Out Its Vulnerability Disclosure Program with Contractors [NextGov]
- CMMC update: Pilots, 3PAOs and more of what vendors need to know [FedNewsNet]
- Guilty plea after government contracts for masks go unfilled [AP]
- Information Collection; Novation and Change-of-Name Agreements [FedReg]
- Labor secretary nominee comes with a long record on union issues, contracting oversight [FCW]