The first week of December went by in a flash. Santa Claus will be here before you know it; hopefully you’ve all been very good this year!
In this week’s edition of the SmallGovCon Week In Review, data and cloud computing continue to be hot topics, GAO looks at post-disaster contractor performance, and we see the lengths the DEA is willing to go to have clean floors.
Have a great weekend!
- DoD blazing the trail for back-office cloud computing. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- New FAR supplement restricts low price source selection.[FederalRegister]
- 2019: Year of the hybrid cloud. [FedScoop]
- DOL announces new policies for contract compliance. [DOL]
- The DEA is hiding surveillance cameras in vacuums. [Govexec]
- GAO report for disaster related advance contract performance. [GAO]
Looking for the latest government contracting legal news? Sign up for our free monthly newsletter, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.