Hope your holiday season is going well. I’m enjoying the start of college basketball–finally getting to watch the hometown Jayhawks, who ended last season at number 1 in the polls!
This week saw some key updates, including timing for STARS III awards and other small business GWACs, a report on mismanagement related to the AbilityOne program, and a new DOD directive to improve acquisition reform.
- Persistent Deficiencies and Mismanagement of Agency Programs Hamper Ability One’s Future [OIG]
- Actions Needed to Improve Department of Labor’s Enforcement of Service Worker Wage Protections [GAO]
- Network + Telecom Modernization, A FedScoop Special Report [FedScoop]
- Small business GWAC awards and a new RFP are coming soon, GSA official says [FedScoop]
- New DOD Directive Will Improve Acquisition Reform [DOD]
- Implementing Legal Requirements Regarding the Equal Opportunity Clause’s Religious Exemption [FedReg]
- Defense Contractor and Employees Plead Guilty to Fraud Scheme [DOJ]