It’s Friday, and that means its time for another round of SmallGovCon updates as you ease on into your weekend. I’m excited to be heading to Norman, Oklahoma next week for the ICBS 2022 show. I’ll be speaking about local opportunities related to the Infrastructure Act. Hope to see you there! https://www.icbsshow.com/.
Have a great one and enjoy these last few weekends of summer!
- Multiyear Procurement: Navy Should Provide Congress More Complete Information on Budget Request Decisions [GAO]
- Capitol Hill is anything but slow this summer season [FedNewsNet]
- Pentagon advisers want DoD to build out agreements between small and large defense businesses [FedNewsNet]
- GSA Events [GSA]
- VA set to grow its health care workforce with new pay incentives after Biden signs PACT Act [FedNewsNet]
- How the Navy deals with all that data; State of cloud acquisition in government [FedScoop]
- 5 things every first-time bidder for federal contracts should know [FedTimes]
- GSA extends Polaris GWAC due date again [Sam]
- Veterans Affairs makes a single front door for contractors and would-be innovators [FedNewsNet]
- Does the government need a FOIA enforcer? [FedNewsNet]
- Representatives are Too Invested in Defense Contractors [POGO]