Happy Friday to all our SmallGovCon readers and hope you have a great weekend!
This week saw some interesting federal contracting developments, such as projections for this year’s federal spending to be the highest ever, changes to the CMMC Advisory Board, and an executive order that may affect how contractors employ foreign workers.
- IRS Floats Experimental Contract Vehicle to Help Administration Meet Procurement CAP Goals. [nextgov]
- Half of Pandemic Response Contracts Are Sole-Source, GAO Says. [forbes]
- GSA Enters Third Phase of Multiple Award Schedule Consolidation. [nextgov]
- President Donald J. Trump Is Ensuring that Americans Are Not Displaced by Foreign Workers Using Federal Dollars. [whitehouse.gov]
- Changes to the CMMC Advisory Board as Congress turns up scrutiny of cyber standards. [federalnewsnetwork]
- Annual Government Spending Approaches Historic Territory. [nextgov]
- EPA settles dispute with Utah over Gold King Mine spill. [federalnewsnetwork]
- Major federal procurement rule gets first try with DoD and NASA. [federalnewsnetwork]