Happy Friday! We always know it’s almost Labor Day when the sunflower fields start blooming in Kansas. They hold a special place in our hearts because they are the state flower. People come from miles around to visit and photograph the beautiful fields each year. I mean, how can you not smile when you see a sunflower, right?
We hope you have some fun plans for the long Labor Day weekend and if you have a bit of spare time, we have provided some interesting articles on what’s happening in federal government contracting below, including new small business data, updated rules on the 8(a) Program, and more. Have a great holiday weekend.
- SBA Releases New Small Business Award Data Hub
- Local Small Business Achievements by Fiscal Year
- Government contracting: Protecting the recipe to your intellectual property
- Contractors make plans for a messy start to the next fiscal year
- U.S. Department of the Treasury, IRS Release Guidance on Inflation Reduction Act Provision to Ensure Good-Paying Clean Energy Jobs, Expand Clean Energy Workforce
- CAAC Consultation to Issue a Class Deviation From the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Regarding the Small Business Administration (SBA) Memorandum, “Impact of Recent Court Decision (Ultima Servs. Corp. v. Dep’t of Ag. (E.D. Tenn.)) on the use of the 8(a) Program”
- Asphalt Paving Company and President Plead Guilty to Bid Rigging
- SBA Announces Extension of Moratorium on 8(a) Eligibility Requirement
- Telework leads to feds ‘phoning it in,’ says senator seeking IG assessment
- Defense Contracting:DOD’s Use of Federal Prison Industries
- Class Deviation—Verification of Eligibility for the 8(a) Program