The Labor Day weekend is inching closer! Before you enjoy the unofficial end of summer, let’s take a look at the SmallGovCon Week in Review.
This week’s edition includes suggestions for interacting with a Contracting Officer Representative, a proposed DFARs amendment, contractors behaving badly, and more.
Have a great weekend!
- Suggestions for interacting with a Contracting Officer Representative [Clearance Jobs]
- A recent report shows large compensation gaps among federal government contractor CEOs and workers [USA Today]
- More OTAs and less LPTA part of the impending upheaval for contractors [Federal News Radio]
- A proposed amendment to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement would revise progress payments and performance-based payments policies for DoD contracts [Federal Register]
- Dan Snyder, deputy director of Government Contracts Research at Bloomberg Government, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal, share their thoughts on what to expect at the end of FY 2018 and the beginning of FY 2019 [Federal News Radio]
- A $13.7 million “rent-a-vet” scheme lands a business owner in jail [U.S. Department of Justice]
- The mastermind of a scheme to use disabled veterans to apply for military construction project found guilty [The State]