This week, Lawrence got its first taste of cold and snow for the season. I have to say, it was not a welcomed arrival. Hopefully it’s warmer in your neck of the woods.
Let’s all warm our hearts with this week’s edition of SmallGovCon Week In Review. In today’s WIR, we’ll look at a joint VA/SBA partnership to benefit SDVOSBs, DoD’s effort to use its expanded “middle tier” contracting vehicles, and more government contractors behaving badly.
Have a great weekend!
- A new partnership between the VA and the SBA creates workforce training to benefit veteran-owned small businesses. [WDSU 6 News]
- The Acquisition office at the Department of Defense plans to utilize “middle tier” acquisition. [Federal News Network]
- Jason Miller places odds on proposed FAR rules becoming final. [Federal News Network]
- Northrop Grumman agrees to pay $31.65 million to settle civil and criminal investigations into fraud. [U.S. Department of Justice]
- Granite Bay man pleads guilty wire fraud related to government-procurement fraud scheme. [U.S. Department of Justice]
- Two employees of corporation based in South Korea charged in scheme to defraud the United States. [U.S. Department of Justice]