Nicole is an attorney with Koprince Law, LLC, where her practice focuses exclusively on federal government contract law.
In this endeavor, Nicole draws on her civil litigation experience to zealously advocate for clients in several areas of government contracts litigation, including GAO bid protests and SBA size and status protests. Nicole also leverages her intensive training in legal research and writing to assist clients in transactional needs, including drafting and reviewing complex legal agreements. Prior to joining Koprince Law, Nicole worked in civil litigation, where she specialized in medical malpractice, railroad collisions, wrongful-death, traumatic brain injury, and product liability. In that position, Nicole represented clients in multi-million-dollar state and federal lawsuits.
At Washburn University School of Law, Nicole served as secretary of the Washburn Intellectual Property Society. She also worked as a teaching assistant for the first-year Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing courses, and as a research assistant for the head of the Washburn Government Law Department, where her research and editing contributed to the American Bar Association’s 2017 Administrative and Regulatory Law News publication.
Nicole received her B.A. from the University of Kansas, where she studied psychology and pre-medicine before finding her calling in law. Here at Koprince, Nicole relies on her technical background and proficiency in legal analysis to assist clients in navigating the intricacies of government contracts law. Nicole spends most of her free time outdoors, where she enjoys kayaking, golfing, snowboarding, fishing, volunteering at an animal rescue, and playing with her own dogs, “Bocker” and “Boo.” She is also an avid yogi and a fierce traveling kickball player.
Nicole can be reached by telephone at (785) 200-8919 or by email at email@example.com.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- J.D., Washburn University School of Law
- B.A., The University of Kansas
- “Administrative and Regulatory Law News.” American Bar Association, 2016. (Research and Editing Assistant to Managing Editor).
- “Chasing Immigration Rule of Law” Geo. Wash. Law Review, 2017. (Research and Editing Assistant to Lead Author).
- Prepared SBA OHA Size Protest raising affiliation issues such as ostensible subcontractor and unusual reliance affiliation.
- Participated on briefing team for GAO bid protest in a $100 million procurement challenging various issues with the agency’s evaluation.
- Revised contracts to incorporate unique payment structures to meet specific client needs.
- Served as primary drafter of a successful pre-award protest challenging the small business set-aside designation’s conformity with the Rule of Two.
- Drafted joint venture agreement for an SDVOSB set-aside procurement.