FAA ODRA protests are unique. The FAA is exempt from the protest rules governing most procuring agencies, and the GAO and SBA lack jurisdiction to hear protests relating to FAA procurements. If you need to file or defend a protest with the FAA Office of Dispute Resolution for Acquisition, Koprince Law can help.
Filing a FAA ODRA Protest
Koprince Law’s government contracts attorneys have represented government contractors in filing successful FAA ODRA protests. Koprince Law understands the unique rules and regulations governing FAA ODRA protests, and has carefully studied FAA ODRA “case law,” the written decisions of the FAA ODRA in prior protests.
Drawing on our knowledge and experience, Koprince Law can prepare and file a thorough FAA ODRA protest on your behalf, asking the FAA ODRA judge to overturn an adverse action by the FAA–and get you back in the game.
FAA ODRA Protest Attorney Services
Koprince Law’s FAA ODRA protest attorney services include:
- FAA ODRA Protest Analysis. If you are contemplating filing a FAA ODRA protest, you are probably wondering: what is my likelihood of success? Koprince Law can review your situation and provide you with a full and frank analysis of the risks and benefits of proceeding with a protest.
- FAA ODRA Protest Technical Review. Filing a FAA ODRA protest is no simple matter. Short deadlines and little-known technical rules can lead to dismissal. Koprince Law can help you identify the appropriate filing deadlines and avoid other technical pitfalls.
- FAA ODRA Protest Research. The FAA’s body of previous decisions (known as “case law”) often influences how a particular FAA ODRA protest will be decided. In addition, the FAA ODRA often draws on persuasive case law issued by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, federal courts, and/or SBA. If you decide to proceed with a FAA ODRA protest, Koprince Law will research and cite the case law to strengthen your protest arguments.
- FAA ODRA Protest Preparation and Filing. The key to any successful FAA ODRA protest is a strong and well-written protest document. Citing case law and other applicable laws and regulations, Koprince Law can prepare a thorough and well-supported FAA ODRA protest on your behalf.
- FAA ODRA Protest Intervention (Defense). If a competitor protests your contract award, you do not need to stay on the sidelines and hope for the best. Instead, you may be entitled to intervene in the FAA ODRA protest process and explain why the agency’s award decision should stand. Koprince Law can intervene in a FAA ODRA protest on your behalf and help you fight to preserve your contract award.
FAA ODRA Protest FAQs
- Do I need a lawyer to file a FAA ODRA protest? No. The FAA ODRA protest rules do not require a protest to be filed by a lawyer. However, you should strongly consider hiring an experienced FAA ODRA protest attorney to file your protest. Working with an attorney can help you avoid complex technical pitfalls and present a stronger case to the FAA ODRA. In addition, without an attorney, you may not be entitled to review the full agency file, and may miss critical opportunities to supplement your protest. In contrast, your attorney will be able to review the entire agency file under a protective order, potentially offering you additional opportunities to challenge the award decision.
- Do I need to travel to Washington, DC to file a FAA ODRA protest? Does my FAA ODRA protest attorney need to be located in Washington, DC? No and no. Regardless of whether you file a FAA ODRA protest on your own or hire a FAA ODRA protest attorney, neither you nor your attorney needs to travel to Washington, DC. FAA ODRA protests may be filed from anywhere in the world by email or facsimile. Koprince Law’s location outside Kansas City does not affect our ability to file FAA ODRA protests.
Contact Koprince Law’s FAA ODRA Protest Attorneys
If you need FAA ODRA protest attorney services, do not delay. Call Koprince Law at (785) 200-8919 or contact us by email at email@example.com.