Happy Friday, everybody!
As always, we wanted to bring you a roundup of government contracting news. In this week’s edition of the SmallGovCon Week in Review, we’ll take a look at some potential updates to GSA contracts, reminders of the trouble that comes along with defrauding the government, and more.
Have a great weekend!
- GSA to acquire new validation services for federal contractors and grantees. [FedScoop]
- GSA considering governmentwide contracting vehicle for services related to manned and unmanned systems. [Bloomberg Government]
- More talk of a government shutdown as the end of FY18 draws to a close. [Government Executive]
- GSA has issued a notice for comments regarding extension to an existing OMB clearance. [Federal Register]
- Trial ends for two brothers accused of conspiring to defraud the federal government. [East Bay Express]
- A Turkish man who owns a New Jersey defense contracting business charged in a scheme to fraudulently acquire lucrative contracts with DoD. [U.S. Department of Justice]