It’s the first Friday of spring; I hope it’s as nice in your neighborhood as it is here in Lawrence.
Before we all sneak out of work, let’s get caught up on the latest GovCon news. In this edition of the Week In Review, we’ll consider the upcoming DUNS replacement, a celebration of women entrepreneurs, and much more.
Have a great weekend!
- GSA picks Ernst and Young to phase out the DUNS number. [FedScoop]
We salute women entrepreneurs during Women’s History Month. [RocketMiner]
- ‘Show me, don’t tell me’ enters the govcon mainstream. [FCW]
- White House wants $17.6B for cybersecurity in 2020 budget, mostly DoD. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- Section 809: Will accountability and transparency be the price of reform? [FederalNewsNetwork]
- A Milwaukee company has shut down under the weight of a federal contracting scandal. [JSOnline]
- Former HUD employee pleads guilty to accepting bribes from federal contractor. [AllonGeorgia]
- ATF rushed sole source contracts without market research, says watchdog. [GovExec]