As the shutdown ticks into its 27th day, federal employees and contractors across the nation wait in limbo with no end in sight. Hopefully the pain ends soon, and everyone can get back to work.
Meanwhile, closer to home, folks are very excited about the AFC Championship this weekend. Hopefully our New England-area readers will excuse our overt partisanship towards the Chiefs.
Even with the shutdown, there have been some important developments in government contracting. This week, we’ll look at a new DOD rule about LPTA procedures, suggestions for the DOD’s CIO, and more.
Have a great weekend . . . and GO CHIEFS!
- The Government Shutdown Is Beginning to Cause Chaos for Defense Contractors [Fool.com]
- Miscrosoft Outlook mobile cleared for DOD use. [fedscoop]
- Defense Acquisition Reform Panel Suggests Reevaluating Department CIO. [Nextgov]
- DOD Rule Defines When LPTA May be Used. [WashingtonExec]
- The shutdown is having a major effect on government contractors and federal employees alike. [Nextgov]