It’s Friday, which means it’s time for the SmallGovCon Week In Review. In this edition, we’ll look at a potential impact to the change to DUNS numbers, cybersecurity requirements, and increased opportunities with the Corps of Engineers.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Army Corps of Engineers turns to private sector in face of budget cuts. [FederalNewsNetwork]
- How DUNS Number Changes Could Affect Your Business. [Nav.com]
- Keeping up with DoD cybersecurity compliance demands. [GTPAC.org]
- Sunnyvale firm to pay $545,000 to settle claims it sold Chinese-made equipment to U.S. government. [EastBayTimes]
- How oversight issues led to ineligible contract awards. [FederalTimes]
- GSA has adjusted some components of its IT Schedule 70 contract, the federal government’s largest IT purchasing vehicle, to give agencies a more efficient way to buy software services. [Federal Times]