Rob is an Associate Attorney with Koprince Law LLC. Rob’s practice covers all areas related to federal government contracts. In representing clients, Rob brings his business acumen and experience to help clients address their regulatory concerns in practical ways.
Before joining the firm, Rob worked for several years in financial services and telecom. At CommunityAmerica Credit Union, Rob helped both individuals and small businesses navigate their complex financial situations and identify custom solutions to fit their needs. During his time at Sprint, Rob’s focus was on negotiating, drafting, and managing contracts to maintain and upgrade Sprint’s network and cell site portfolio.
Rob attended the University of Kansas School of Law. During law school, he worked for the Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel in their small business/self-employed group. Rob also received his B.S. in Political Science from Creighton University.
Outside of the office, Rob enjoys staying active, whether by travelling with his wife or taking his lake-loving dog to the park.
Rob may be contacted by telephone at (785) 200-8919 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
J.D., The University of Kansas School of Law
B.S., Creighton University, Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
Kansas Bar Association
- “2020 NDAA: Space Activities and Space Corps.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “Runway Extension Act: Return of the SBA.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “DoD Proposes Updating DFARS With 15-Day “Prompt Payment” Rules.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO Report Shines Light On Contractors with Delinquent Taxes.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “Runway Extension Act: Congress Strikes Back.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “DoD Proposes Aligning DFARS 8(a) Nonmanufacturer Rule with Existing SBA Regulations.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “FCC Seeks Comments From Small Businesses on Proposed Satellite Regulations.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “5 Things You Should Know: SBA Certificates of Competency.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “House Passes Bill to Increase Potential Size of Sole Source Awards.” SmallGovCon, 2019.
- “GAO: Contractors – Not the Agency – Must Know Applicable Local Laws.” SmallGovCon, 2018.