Matt is a Senior Associate with Koprince Law LLC. Matt’s legal practice focuses on federal government contract law. Matt also writes about government contracting on SmallGovCon.
Prior to joining Koprince Law, Matt practiced as a commercial litigator in Phoenix and Kansas City, where he gained experience in a variety of actions, including breach of contract claims, general business and insurance-related torts, and intellectual property litigation. He also worked with clients in matters relating to healthcare services, government contracting, election law disputes, and data security/privacy issues. In these roles, Matt gained extensive pre-trial litigation experience. Now, Matt uses the skills he learned as a litigator to help government contractors solve legal disputes.
Away from the office, Matt enjoys spending time with his wife and son. Having recently seen the Jayhawks win the national championship and the Royals win the World Series, he hopes that the Kansas City Chiefs will soon hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
Matt may be contacted by telephone at (785) 200-8919 or by email at email@example.com.
- J.D., The University of Kansas School of Law
- B.G.S., The University of Kansas
- “Legal Updates Relevant to Small Business Government Contractors,” Holloman AFB Industry Day and Contracting Symposium, Alamogordo, NM.
- “Teaming, Joint Ventures and Affiliations,” Holloman AFB Industry Day and Contracting Symposium, Alamogordo, NM.
- “Legal Updates Relevant to Small Business Government Contractors,” 11th Annual Veterans Business Conference, Fort Bliss, TX.
- “Government Contracting Legal Update,” 2016 Alliance Northwest Conference, Puyallup, WA.
- “Kingdomware: A Big Deal for SD/VOSBs.” 2015 Veteran Business Training & Outreach Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Quoted In: Contractors Fret Looming Expiry of GAO Task Order Protests, Law360, (September 2016)
- Co-author, Women-Owned Small Business Program Growing Pains, Contract Management Magazine (September 2015);
- Annual Review of Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation, ABA Intellectual Property Chapter (contributing author, 2012 and 2013);
- Various posts on SmallGovCon.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Federal Bar Association
- Douglas County Bar Association